I was nominated a few weeks ago for the Sisterhood of the World bloggers award by Miss Juliet Poe. Thank you! I would’ve put the cute picture on here, but couldn’t for the life of me figure out how to. Miss Juliet asked me some questions for me to answer as part of the nomination, and here are my answers!
1. Who is your favorite musician?
I think I would have to say Owl City is my favorite. His music is so upbeat, clean, and just plain fun! I listen to him all the time and have most of his albums. 🙂
2. What is the book that has the most influence on your life?
Ohhh man… Hard question! I’m going to say Catholic Christianity by Peter Kreeft.
3. How do you believe the future of social media will affect bloggers?
I’m not on social media at all. Unless this blog counts, which it probably does. So I really wouldn’t be able to tell you!
4. Coffee or Tea? And what kind?
Both, thank you. 🙂 I like my coffee sort of strong with lots of French vanilla creamer. As for tea, I have recently acquired a taste for Earl Gray with sugar and milk.
5. How often do you post on your blog? How often is too often?
I try to post four times a week, but I think that’s a bit too much. Since it’s a New Year, I’m going to scale back to three times a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
6. What is your least favorite part of the holiday season?
The commercialization and greed.
7. Favorite color?
Purple! All shade of purple, but lavender most of all. 🙂
8. In your opinion, what is the biggest social justice issue of 2014?
That abortion has been legal in our country for 41 years.
9. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to do, but haven’t?
I’ve always wanted to play the piano. Love, love, love the sounds of a piano. I’ve never learned, but maybe someday….
10. One thing that you will change about your life in 2015.
Right now, I’m working toward becoming a DONA certified birth doula, or professional labor assistant. I’m hoping this year I can get most, if not all, of the requirements completed so I can begin working with laboring mothers. 🙂
So there you have it! Now, I’m supposed to pass on the nomination to seven other female bloggers. Only problem, I don’t know seven! I do know four, however, so I’ll pass it on to them.
I really admire you ladies and hope you accept this nomination! And any of you lovely ladies who follow me are more than welcome to answer the questions I’ll post! If you do, leave a comment and tell me please. 🙂
1. Who is a figure you look up to and admire in your life?
2. Coffee or tea?
3. What do you enjoy doing in your spare/down time?
4. Favorite type of music?
5. How does blogging affect your life?
6. Mac or PC?
7. How tall are you?
8. Do you work best in silence or do you need some background noise to keep you sane?
9. What are you hoping for 2015?
10. What are your feelings on the subject of chocolate?
Well, ladies! Enjoy the questions!