The Dragon Writer did a post the other day and did a sort of general tagging thingy, I needed a blog post idea, so we’re just going to go with that, yeah? 🙂
-Thank the person who nominated you.
-Answer their 11 questions
-Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
Since I wasn’t tagged directly, I’ll just say thanks for writing that post, Dragon. 🙂
1. If you could spend a day with any fictional character, who would it be and what would you do?
Hermmmm….. That is a very good question. I wouldn’t mind chatting with Percy Jackson for a bit. Mr. Darcy and Mr. Thornton would be interesting people to talk to, so would Colonel Brandon and Captain America. Padme Amidala would have a wonderful brain to pick. What I’d like to do is invite them all over for tea and see what happens. Wouldn’t that be fun?
2. What was the last movie you watched?
The last movie I watched was Sense and Sensibility featuring Kate Winslet and Emma Thompson. Over a month ago… I haven’t been watching movies very often.
3. Do you have a favourite super hero, and if so, who?
YES I DO HAVE A FAVORITE THANK YOU FOR ASKING. It’s Captain America. ❤ ❤
4. Tea or coffee? (or neither?)
Both, thank you. I like tea for the afternoon (Earl Gray) or right before bed (Sleepytime). I work at a coffee shop so there is lots of coffee consumed. 😉
5. What’s the weirdest fact you’ve learnt while researching something (for writing, school, whatever)?
Oh gosh. That’s a great question. I do a lot of research for stories and such, besides being a history buff, but I think the most interesting thing I’ve learned would be that putting pure liquid nicotine on your skin is not a very good idea.
Yeah, I look up weird things for stories. Don’t judge me.
6. What’s your favourite ever book/book series?
I don’t think that Louis de Wohl’s saint books count as a series per say, but they do to me. So that’s my favorite series. 🙂
7. Are you in any fandoms, and if so, which ones?
Oh the fandoms. My two biggest are Percy Jackson and Star Wars, my first love. ALL STAR WARS ALL THE TIME MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ALL OF Y’ALL. I do like LOTR, though not as much as some people. I also tend to fangirl squeal over Pride and Prejudice and North and South. (I blame Richard Armitage and Colin Firth.)
8. What’s your favourite place you’ve visited?
I visited the Smokey Mountains a few years ago and saw the Biltmore House. I’d love to go back someday and see the mountains again. They were really pretty during the fall.
9. Author you’ve read the most of?
Janette Oke, I think. I’ve been reading and collecting her books for years. 🙂 Jan Karon and Louis de Wohl are two other authors I’ve read a bunch of books by.
10. Strangest food you’ve ever eaten?
Hmmmm…. I really don’t know. I’ve eaten some weird food in the past but I can’t think of one off the top of my head. I ate yaki-mandu several years ago and I loved it. I could eat my body weight in them probably. So stinking good.
But I love food. Food makes me so happy…
11. What was (or is) your favourite children’s show?
I like the Backyardagains. It’s not as loud or as stupid as most other kid’s shows. And it’s cute and creative.
All right! There are the questions from Dragon! So now I’m going to tag a few other bloggers and maybe they’ll answer my questions. 🙂
Anne-thology of Books
Becca and Books
Popcorn and Prologues
The Sock Monkey
Wool and Wheel
All right, my questions for y’all. 🙂
- Coffee or tea? Or both?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Any hobbies?
- Name one slightly odd fact about yourself.
- Spring, Summer, Autumn, or Winter?
- What was the first series or book that made you cry? Or at least tear up a smidge?
- Favorite genre in music?
- Star Wars: yes or no? (Don’t worry, I’ll still love you even if you say no. Maybe.)
- Who is your favorite author?
- What fandoms are you a part of, if any?
- Is there a movie you have watched so many times you could probably recite from memory?